Mon, Nov 28|
Net Zero: Making It Happen
Our parent company, Steer, is presenting four webinars over four days with some of the world's most eminent speakers on how transportation can meet its Net Zero targets. Listen to leaders in the field sharing pragmatic steps discussing how governments, businesses, and society can 'make it happen'.
Time & Location
Nov 28, 2022, 11:00 AM – Dec 01, 2022, 1:00 PM
About the event
To address the challenges highlighted by COP27, Steer brings the conversation to you by connecting global industry leaders who share actionable steps and insights that governments, organizations and individuals can implement to achieve the Net Zero goals set out by the UN.
With eminent speakers from across business, government, investors, operators, academics and advisors, we explore critical themes:
- What are the global pathways to success – and the behaviors needed to make Net Zero happen?
- How do we secure equitable access for the community?
- How do asset owners and operators adapt to ZEVs?
- What are city and landowner responses?
- What are the behavioral responses we need to create?